AAR CORP Accountant in WOOD DALE, Illinois
Location: United States-Illinois-Wood Dale
Job Number: 7517
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
The Senior Accountant supports the Vice President of Finance.
The position provides excellent visibility and opportunities to contribute to the success of the business.
Responsibilities include: operations accounting and control; analysis, reporting, and reconciliations; monthly management reporting; expense review and control; general ledger closing; quarterly and annual audit support; annual planning process support; accounts receivable and payable management.
Position works directly with senior management, sales, purchasing, and operations staff.
• Coordinate and manage monthly general ledger closing.
• Accounts receivable / payable management.
• Monthly management reporting.
• Assist in annual planning process.
• Assist during quarterly and annual audits.
• Develop and implement process improvements.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and 2-4 years accounting experience.
• CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
• Previous experience in a corporate accounting environment required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. Our newly remodeled Wood Dale office also has an on-site cafeteria and fitness center. We also have the option to work from our downtown office on a reservation basis.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through the career section on www.aarcorp.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran