AAR CORP Supply Lead (TCN) - INL in KABUL, Afghanistan
Title: Supply Lead (TCN) - INL
Job Number: 5350
Responsible for directing and assisting employees engaged in the shipment and receipt of raw materials and/or finished goods. Establishes departmental procedures and standards. Responsible for the security and accountability of goods within jurisdiction. Ensures that goods are packaged and protected for shipment according to specification. Coordinates to develop and meet shipping objectives. Responsible for the employment, training, motivation, and discipline of assigned employees. This position is based in Kabul Afghanistan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sole point of contact for any parts related outage.
• Order product from any off-site storage location.
• Maintain and monitor inventory in their within the min/max levels established based on guidelines provided.
• Count, tag and catalog items deemed obsolete for their area and send to for consolidation and disposition.
• Oversee all aspects of shipping and receiving to include order, receipt, inventory and storage of materials.
• Manage Hazardous materials IAW DOT, OSHA and governing country jurisdictions, laws and regulations.
• Responsible for packaging of goods IAW governing country jurisdictions, laws and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum eight (8) years of experience in the area of Supply Lead, of which six (6) must be specialized in an aviation/aerospace program.
• Effective communications skills in English
• Must pass and possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran