AAR CORP Cargo Technician (TCN) - INL in KABUL, Afghanistan
Title: Cargo Technician (TCN) - INL
Job Number: 7951
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the physical movement of inbound and outbound shipments via air, land, rail, sea, or pipeline.
• Responsible for assigned distribution functions; this typically includes the shipments to domestic and international customers, and to distribution
• This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have completed an apprenticeship and/or formal training as a packer and HAZMAT Preparer.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Cargo Technician.
• Effective communications skills in English.
• Must possess and/or obtain a MRPT or other applicable Clearance prior to hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran