AAR CORP Property Book Clerk - INL in BAGHDAD, Iraq
Title: Property Book Clerk - INL
Job Number: 7576
Maintains inventory accountability and control of property through the use of the approved automated software program. Maintains the property management system and provides documentation on all items inventoried to ensure that all assets are captured and accountability is in accordance with the established policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enforces guidance concerning property accountability procedures.
• Advises personnel of their responsibilities in maintaining a property control system.
• Applies detailed procedures and metrics on inventory processes.
• Maintains inventory accountability and control of property through the use of the approved automated software program.
• Receives, stores, and issues material, equipment, and other items from stockrooms, warehouses and/or storage yards.
• Maintains shelf life management processes;
• Implements and manages Bench Stock, the TMDE program, ASL, and Property Management.
• Adheres to warehouse management processes and procedures including loading, unloading and staging, storage, issue, distribution, packing and crating, cargo clearance, shipping, receiving, stock control, material request processing, and material cataloging.
• Evaluates Authorized Stockage List
• Responsible for overseeing and managing the Supply Clerks and subcontractors carrying out Logistics Support Services.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum three (3) years property book clerk experience.
• Must be able to read and speak English.
• Must possess and or obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran